Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Smile

Making people cry or sad is very easy, but making them laugh or even smile is a very difficult job. I always try and ensure that people around me always smile. 'No matter how my mood is, i don't have any right to spoil other people's time' - this is what keeps on going in my mind. Hence, i believe one must always smile and help others smile.



I made this picture around half an hour back. My friend(jay,seen in the pic) was not in the best of his moods and so i had decided to do something about it. I did not meet him the whole day and hence couldn't possibly use my sad jokes(not so sad also ha) to make him smile. Late in the night this idea struck me and i started going through the college pictures, I found this one in the traditional day folder and made into a poster. Well, at the end of all when i showed him this the same night, he was happy ! I achieved what I wanted to and plus I felt good too. So my ultimate motive here is to tell you all that making someone smile is a good work and a percent  increase in your chances of getting a seat in heaven. Oley (cheers) !

No comments:

Post a Comment